This wiki utilizes a number of templates to keep its pages consistent and categorized. When creating a new page, please use the proper template as a header. Information on including the templates is included in the text for every relevant template, linked here.
- Rigs: For documenting rigs, use Template:Rig or Template:BeginnerRig. In the page you may choose to use Template:RigHardware to document the hardware of your rig.
- Computers: Use Template:Computer.
- Display devices: For HMDs, use Template:HMD. For all others, use Template:Display.
- Input devices: For keyboards and keyers, use Template:TextInput. For pointers, use Template:Pointer. For all others, there is presently no template. If you have another input device to add, feel free to make the appropriate type of template, using Template:TextInput as a prototype.
- Connectors: That is, anything that connects a peripheral to a computer. Connectors are templated such that from any device, it's easy to tell what other devices it can connect to. For video connectors, use Template:VideoConnector. No other connectors are yet templated.
There are currently no software templates. All of these templates and any that are added in the future should be in Category:Wearable technology templates.